Facial Plastic Surgery
Quite simply, your face plays a big part in making an impression on others. When you are unhappy with what you see in the mirror, that can have a real effect — not just on your confidence, but on your personal interactions. Our Frisco and Plano facial plastic surgery patients come for rhinoplasty, facelifts, and other procedures, typically with the goal of matching their outward appearance to the way they feel on the inside.
Facial Plastic Surgery Options
- Rhinoplasty alters the shape of your nose so that it is harmonious with the rest of your facial structures.
- Chin Augmentation corrects for a recessed or “weak” chin, often balancing out facial proportions in surprising ways.
- Facelift is the cornerstone of facial rejuvenation. It focuses on correcting the two “D’s” of facial aging, deflation and descent, by utilizing techniques that help lift sagging skin and tissues while tightening the separation of muscles in the neck to help restore facial definition in a way that looks natural, yet noticeable.
- Facial Fat Grafting adds volume to the face in places where age has taken it away. Using a patient’s own fat can help make this surgery safer than other methods that rely on implants to restore facial contour and still provides a result that remains long-lasting.
- Brow Lift, as its name suggests, lifts a sagging brow. Patients who say they look run-down or angry find that the procedure gives them a restored vitality.
- Eyelid Surgery corrects the excessive, often sagging, skin around the eyelids while treating the fat and “puffiness” found under the eyes: turning a tired and fatigued appearance into a more rested and refreshed aesthetic.
For patients who do not wish to pursue surgical intervention, Dr. Tabbal offers a range of nonsurgical treatments that also provide restorative results. These include BOTOX®, dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM®, KYBELLA®, and skin resurfacing using both chemical peels and laser procedures.